About KenMont and KenWood Camp
Below are just a few of the differentiators that make KenMont and KenWood a truly unique summer experience:
- 90 minutes from New York City in beautiful Kent, Connecticut, KenMont for Boys and KenWood for Girls has operated since 1924 – with shared, expert leadership - as two distinct brother/sister camps with their own special traditions.
- Two complete Sessions provide an unforgettable camp experience including Special Event Days, Out of Camp Trips and Color War. We also offer two-week options with the chance to extend for the remainder of each Session.
- With expert instruction in 45+ activities in Athletics, Waterfront, Arts and Adventure, our facilities are among the finest in the camping world: 20 Tennis Courts, Waterskiing, Gymnastics, Culinary Arts, 7 Basketball Courts, Ceramics, On Campus 3-hole Golf Course, Go-Karts, and so much more.
- As a uniform camp, our camp is free of "clothing competition." We're also fully unplugged, allowing our campers to "be present and engaged."
- With a 3:1 camper to staff ratio, we focus on campers developing life skills, including confidence, independence and making lasting friendships.
For nearly 100 years, campers have joined us on North Spectacle Lake to enjoy a summer of fun and friendships – in a spectacular setting – under the nurturing guidance of our experienced staff.
- Only 90 minutes from New York City
- Amazing Waterfront Program on a semi-private lake
- Waterski, Wakeboarding, Sailing, Canoeing and more
- Expert instruction in 45+ activities
- Extreme Sports including Skateboarding, One-Wheel & Go Karts
KenMont and KenWood Camp provides door-to-door service with staff chaperones for our international campers from select airports. They will pick up your child at the airport upon arrival and stay with them until their plane departs on the last day of camp.