Summer 2023 Staff DatesStaff Dates: Monday, June 19 - Saturday, August 5
Session 1: Saturday, June 24 - Friday, July 14
Session 2: Saturday, July 16 - Saturday, August 5
Bridgton Sports Camp Job Board
- Counselors & Coaches 01-21-2023
Bridgton Sports Camp is hiring for summer 2023!
Coaching & Inspiring Campers Each Day
Bridgton Sports Camp is Only As Good As Its Staff
We live by this slogan and spend all winter interviewing and hiring morally and ethically sound people to work at camp each summer.
At Bridgton Sports Camp, you will be surrounded by people with similar values and priorities; people who enjoy sports and find fulfillment working with children and working together.
This job will be unlike anything else you have experienced. The list below outlines some of the things you can expect from the exciting experience ahead. Please read this list carefully before filling out our online application below.
What You Should Expect (these things will happen!)
- To have fun
- To make some of the best friends you’ll ever have – both among campers & staff
- To be exhausted – and beyond exhausted at times
- To feel good about the work you’ve done
- To learn a lot about yourself and others – and to teach others at the same time
- To find out just how strong your sense of humor really is
- That the actual money you could earn could never adequately pay for all you do
- To work hard – very hard
- To laugh – a lot
- To gain more from the experience than you bargained for
- To never have thought 7 weeks could go so slowly – and yet so quickly at the same time
- To feel needed
- To cry when it’s time to say goodbye
- To never have the same exact view of yourself, of others, or of life again
- To have very little free time to yourself
- To live in very close quarters with others who may be very different from you
- To be expected to follow rules – even though you might not agree with them or might think they’re unfair
- To never forget your camp experience
More About Bridgton Sports Camp
At Bridgton, we’ve got game! With incomparable athletics, expert instruction, state-of-the-art-facilities, and extraordinary options, Bridgton gives boys every opportunity to take their athletic skills to the next level, while having more fun than they ever imagined. Our campers enjoy the finest coaching available and endless ways to advance skills at favorite sports and sample new athletic possibilities.
In our safe, structured, and spirited environment, campers enhance strengths, discover new interests, and develop sportsmanship. Our exciting athletics and activity options and the camaraderie of our Bridgton community offer a fun and rewarding camp experience that stays with our campers long after the summer ends!
- Expert coaches and dedicated staff
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Emphasis on sports instruction and sportsmanship
- Traditional summer camp activities and traditions
- Ideal location in southwestern Maine