Our summer camp waterski, wakeboard, and wakesurf instructors are responsible for teaching campers of all ages how to waterski and improve their wake sport skills on the water. The instructor will lead instructional sessions, ensure the safety of all campers, and maintain equipment.
- Lead instructional sessions on waterskiing, wakeboard and wakesurf techniques, safety, and equipment use
- Monitor campers’ progress and provide individualized instruction as needed
- Ensure the safety of all campers at all times
- Maintain equipment and report any repairs or replacements needed
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required
- 2+ years of experience waterskiing, wakeboard/surf and/or instructing
- Current CPR and first aid certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion for teaching and working with children
Summer Camp Wake Sport Instructor / Boat Driver Positions
Fill out the short application below to submit your resume to our summer camp partners!