Come spend the Summer of a Lifetime in The Berkshires!
Camp Danbee is currently hiring passionate, skilled individuals to be great roles models for our campers! Our camp counselors spend their summer in various roles at camp, instructing our campers in everything from athletics, waterfront, outdoor adventure, creative arts and more!
Some of your duties will include: answering phones and parent questions, mail and package sorting, basic clerical work, computer system usage, creative projects for camp organizational needs, and anything else that needs doing to ensure the children have a magical camp experience is the basic office staff description. Our office is in the center of camp and each day is different!
- Professional phone etiquette and previous experience with customer service
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office, Google Drive and it’s applications and ability to learn a new computer system called “CampMinder” where our camper data is stored.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work as a team.
- Problem Solving, Organization, and a Positive Attitude
- Salary starts at $2500 for a Freshman in college and increases from there
- Travel allowance in addition to salary
- Room, board, and staff t-shirts
- Internship credit*
- Experience The Berkshires, meet people from all over the US and the world, and have the summer of a lifetime!
*Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.