The summer camp photographer/videographer/media specialist is responsible for capturing the memories and experiences of campers and staff during the summer season. The photographer will work closely with the camp director and marketing team to create visually appealing and cohesive photo and video content for use in camp promotional materials.
- Take high-quality photographs and videos of campers, staff, and camp activities
- Edit and organize photos and videos for easy access and use by the camp
- Work with the camp director and marketing team to create promotional materials featuring camp photos and videos
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required
- Strong photography and videography skills, including the ability to use professional equipment and software
- Experience with photo and video editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines and deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion for capturing and sharing special moments and experiences
Summer Camp Photography, Videography and Media Positions
Fill out the short application below to submit your resume to our summer camp partners!