Driver for an Overnight Summer Camp
Be a part of an awesome team! During scheduled time-off, staff are able to enjoy all activities that camp has to offer! Drivers do not live in a cabin with campers, but share housing with other non-bunk staff.
Dates: June 7 – Aug 13
Live on campus for the duration of the contract.
All housing and meals included.
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must be comfortable driving cars, minivans and 12-15 passenger vehicles.
DRIVING TO AND FROM (including but not limited to the following):
• Local Camper appointments (Chaperoned)
• Airport pickups
• Mail Pickup/Drop off in town
• Special Out of Camp Outings (Six Flags, Local Ice Cream, etc)